About Forum About Forum

At the discussion area you can discuss about the pilot, use of netbooks in schools and specific ideas for your pedagogical projects. The forum is important to give us input for the future pedagogical scenarios.

Select a category you like and then click on "Post new thread" to add a message. To post or reply you need to be logged in.

Use Google Translator

The posts in this forum are in different languages. You can use the Google Translator to translate the content into your own language.

Forum (Forum) Forum (Forum)
Combination View Flat View Tree View
Threads [ Previous | Next ]
Do You Always Have To Let The Man Lead
Choosing Between Love and Career

Build A Christian Friendship With A Girl

My Bonnie Lies Over the Ocean

Do You Feel Desperate?

Primo incontro: brevi e semplici

26 & Married?

Family Values

A Love Lost

Modern Day Dating- A Gift or a Curse?

Divorced and now online Dating: Am I booty call or more?

Creating a Positive Lifestyle

I suggested Friends with Benefits

Say What You Want Out Loud

Green Light Your Day

Take Time to Date

Exploring the Perils of FOMO

Listen to Your Intuition

Keeping in Touch

Is HBS An Attractive Industry for Dating?

Developing Your Online Distribution Strategy

A major part of my counseling centers around what it is that makes a strong, independent, intelligent young woman like myself turn into a weak, self-doubting nervous wreck in relationships. Call me crazy, but I think I need to give myself some privacy to work out these issues. My counselor has also asked me to keep the content of my sessions between him and me. Besides, I really don’t think you’ll want any relationship advice from the likes of me.
Also, Date #4 has been an avid reader since we first got together. The freedom I have enjoyed thus far in letting my writing roam far and wide through my relationship-related thoughts has lasted a lot longer than I thought it would. At this point in my relationship, I think it’s time to back off for both our sakes. I have to admit that there are posts I have would have a hard time dealing with if I were in his shoes.
Flag Flag