About Forum About Forum

At the discussion area you can discuss about the pilot, use of netbooks in schools and specific ideas for your pedagogical projects. The forum is important to give us input for the future pedagogical scenarios.

Select a category you like and then click on "Post new thread" to add a message. To post or reply you need to be logged in.

Use Google Translator

The posts in this forum are in different languages. You can use the Google Translator to translate the content into your own language.

Forum (Forum) Forum (Forum)
Combination View Flat View Tree View
Threads [ Previous | Next ]
Dating For One Night Stands
Dating For One Night Stands
1/13/21 4:39 PM
Hi April. I’m really enjoying your “Ask April” videos because each topic really helps me think through my priorities in looking at living single vs continuing to being open to a healthy romantic relationship. I’ve been single for most of my adult life (I’m 59) and have also been told that I’m being too picky. I love the term “selective” so much better as I feel that it really does describe a healthy dating process much more accurately. I’m finding the older I get the more complexity comes with the process. I recently passed on a great man (who did fit my values, morals, etc.) but, unfortunately, had such a challenging & complicated family history that I knew I would be signing up for more family drama than I felt would be healthy for myself & my own family. What are your thoughts regarding the baggage factor that each of us brings into a relationship? Thanks for all you do!

Freitag Loveawake

To Pay or Not to Pay

Things to Know About Getting a Slovenian Woman to Talk FEELINGS

Do You Expect Him to Do it YOUR Way?

Chances on Love

Entertain in YOUR Style!

3 "Must Haves" for Your Romantic Relationship

Are You Dating a Loser?

Are You a BAAAD Date? (and not even know it!)

How Do You Decide When You Can't Decide?
Flag Flag