About Forum About Forum

At the discussion area you can discuss about the pilot, use of netbooks in schools and specific ideas for your pedagogical projects. The forum is important to give us input for the future pedagogical scenarios.

Select a category you like and then click on "Post new thread" to add a message. To post or reply you need to be logged in.

Use Google Translator

The posts in this forum are in different languages. You can use the Google Translator to translate the content into your own language.

Forum (Forum) Forum (Forum)
Combination View Flat View Tree View
Threads [ Previous | Next ]
My Latest Obsession
My Latest Obsession
1/28/21 3:49 PM
At the end of it all I have to chalk it up to a learning experience. I think I've probably made a couple of good friends who I will get to know on an one to one basis over time and without having to talk the baby thing to death, and I guess that's a bonus. As for the 'handbag' comment, I don't think I'll ever understand the insensitivity of the comment but I don't think I'm supposed to. At that moment I felt like there was a class divide and it was based on being black and as the only black person at the table, that was just damn weird. It's funny because one person didn't hear the comment and one of them that did hear it, didn't think anything of it. Does that mean that this person isn't listened to, or that people just don't think anything of racially insensitive comments?

6 Great Things About Spring And Dating

Seduction is Manipulation

Crafting a Nickname that will Help in the Dating Game

Texting Rules in Online and Offline Dating

Who Pays For The Date?

Sometimes I Lie. But it's for everyone's benefit

I'm Doomed Never To Exercise So I Guess I'd Better Have a Mars Bar

Open Heart | Open Mind | Happy Life

Opinionated Expat Woman is Unwanted?

Delaware Girls Night Out

Asian Backpage

This is Turning Into a Delaware Bitchathon