About Forum About Forum

At the discussion area you can discuss about the pilot, use of netbooks in schools and specific ideas for your pedagogical projects. The forum is important to give us input for the future pedagogical scenarios.

Select a category you like and then click on "Post new thread" to add a message. To post or reply you need to be logged in.

Use Google Translator

The posts in this forum are in different languages. You can use the Google Translator to translate the content into your own language.

Forum (Forum) Forum (Forum)
Combination View Flat View Tree View
Threads [ Previous | Next ]
Stop hunting Save the males
Stop hunting Save the males
1/29/21 4:23 PM
Buying Gifts and Dinner is the Worst Way to Attract Slovenian Women

Being Great vs. Being Well-Rounded

How to Make Your Boyfriend Miss You

Crazy Girls and the People Who Love Us

11 Signs He Is In Fact Your Boyfriend

What Dr. Chang Taught Me About Work-Life Balance

What to do instead of Calling Your Boyfriend…Again

You Already Have the Answer

Is your relationship headed toward IMPLOSION?

How to maintain love & romance in your romantic relationship?

Taking Over the World One Class at a Time

10 Sweet Things To Tell Your Girlfriend

Dooce vs. Dr. Phil

How to Deal with a Stalker

Is She Being Used For Online Slovenian Dating?

When he won't take you on a real date

Stop hunting: Save the males

Attracting the Man You Want

Risks of Asking Your Man to Lose Weight

I stared at him and realised that as a prize farter himself it's no wonder he's empathetic with them. "Don't tell me to shush! That smell is WOEFUL!" and I got the warning look again and he replied with "One more word about the farts and I'll put my earphones in." I veered between wanting to sulk and having a complete hissy fit and said bitchily "Put the earphones in and I will tell this whole frickin carriage what I think of their farting! Loudly!" and we both cracked up laughing.

I went back to the brain training, covering my nose and mouth to let them all know in no uncertain terms that I was on to them. When we got off the train at London Bridge, the boyf hustled me up the platform. "Jesus NML! How can you be so cruel!?! People have to fart! And you're there shaming people!"

Outraged, I flashed his hand off me. "It is POLLUTION! Just like when people don't want you sneezing and coughing over them, I don't want to inhale someone else's rancid SHIT! And the bleedin' cheek of you telling me off!"

"Sometimes you need it!" and he pinched me on the bum cheekily. "And it is NOT pollution - NML, if you had to fart on the train, you'd do it. "

"Er, NO! If YOU had to fart you'd bloody do it. If it was me, I'd hold it in."
Flag Flag