DOWNLOAD THE INSTRUCTIONS HERE:
How to use the European Schoolnet OpenID server
1) Why are we using OpenID?
OpenID allows users to have a single login for several websites. For instance, you can register on the netbooks.eun.org website and use the same account on other European Schoolnet websites with an OpenID login. In the future, European Schoolnet will be using the OpenID for most of its websites and services.
On the OpenID server you will be able to access many services at once: modify your profile, manage your account, request a new password and see all the websites you are registered on.
2) How does it work?
OpenID is a little different from what you may be used to when you log in on websites. Instead of inserting your user name and password into the website you wish to log into, you first need to register on the OpenID server and then go back to the portal you are visiting and where you wish to log in.
3) How to get an OpenID account?
1) Go to this address to create an OpenID account: https://www.id.europeanschoolnet.org/OpenIDServer/registeruser.html
2) Fill in all the fields, then click on 'Register'.
3) After a successful registration, you will receive a confirmation message to the email address that you gave when you registered. In the email you will find your user name and the URL to the OpenID server. The URL should look like this: https://username.id.europeanschoolnet.org
4) Go to netbooks.eun.org and login using your new OpenID account by putting your OpenID into the login box. You are then directed to the OpenID server for login.
5) Fill in your OpenID user name and password. If you have forgotten them, a link allows you to reset your password. We recommend that you click on 'Remember me'; this way the login process will be quicker next time.
6) Click on 'Proceed' to log in. You will be automatically redirected to the website.